Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Welcome to lia sophia by MJ's blog!

I am excited to start this blog and hope you will find it interesting and entertaining. I wanted to share some ideas I came across today for hosting a lia sophia party. I can't wait to try these. What do you think? Or do you have more ideas? I'd love to hear them! I have a great idea - the first person to pick one of these themes and book a party will not only receive a gift of their choice of any item valued at $100 FOR FREE but ALSO a gift valued at $50! ALL FOR FREE! The race is on!!




mj

1 comment:

  1. I just hosted my 1st Lia Sophia party and went with a Luau theme. I picked up some lei's & gave one to each of my guests as they arrived & decorated my home with a tropical feel. We had a contest, cutest flip flops wins a prize. Served margarita in cute cheap plastic colorful cups. Everyone, including myself, had a blast! We got 2 bookings out of it and almost $300 in sales (small party of 4). Since then, I've decided to become an advisor just bc how fun it is.

    Btw, I LOVE the 80s theme!

    ReplyDelete